Sunday, April 11, 2010

Reincarnation

I awake every morning, a stranger. Rummage through my wardrobe, looking for another disguise.
A costume that fits whomever I'm attempting to portray today. Yesterday is vaguely remembered since it was lived on another person's lifetime. But their lifetime blends into my timeline. Emotions are something that move through my mind but I rarely experience. For everyone is unfamiliar yet I vaguely get the feeling I have known them for some time. I am often surprised at my actions and reactions.  And puzzled by my lack of action. Curious as a child, exploring the degrees of consequence. My conscience is a gray area yet my cautiousness deters any wrong doing. I speak in foreign tongues, read human beings minds, and fail to enjoy their vices. The price of standing outside the circle of squares...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers